Be part of the team that makes a difference and join the Muslims in Need family today!
Our work at MIN could not be possible without volunteers; they are our Superheroes! If you’re feeling like a superhero who wants to change lives, then sign up to become a volunteer below.
How you can help:
- Volunteer at events: help at our numerous fundraising events happening around the country all throughout the year.
- Organize your own fundraising activities: this could be anything from sky diving to family fun days or even coffee morning’s.
- Collections from your Mosque, school, university or even group of friends; collections help raise vital funds needed to save lives and keep our projects active
- Promote Muslims In Need– get active and promote Muslims In Need on Social Media, at work, at university or even in your local clubs/groups you participate in.
- Become a fundraiser in 3 easy steps:
- Pick a project from the MIN appeals page that you want to raise funds for.
- Create your own fundraising page via BT MyDonate clickable and redirects to the link:
- Circulate the MyDonate fundraising page you created across your social media networks, in your place of study/work and amongst your family and friends and ask them to support your efforts by donating generously.
MIN will do anything it can to support your fundraising initiatives. Just get in touch.
When UK taxpayers make donations via MyDonate, the Government will give MIN 25% of your donation amount. So, for each £10 donation received, the Government will give MIN £2.50 in Gift Aid. Gift Aid element is crucial as it is used towards the running costs of the Charity and allows us to maintain our 100% donation policy.